Get Out and Vote!
Donations are our lifeblood and Essex Savings Bank gives thousands of dollars to help aid our efforts.
Essex Savings Bank will be collecting votes throughout the month of February. At the end of this period, the votes are tallied and translate into a percentage of the total amount of allocated funds. Support Sister Cities Essex Haiti by voting!
Rules to vote:
- If you are a customer of Essex Savings Bank you are eligible to vote for up to three of your favorite non-profit organizations beginning February 1 through February 28, 2022.
- A customer will be defined as any person having a loan, deposit account, or safe deposit box with the Bank.
- Each customer, regardless of the number of accounts held, will be allowed to complete only one ballot.
- Customers may vote electronically by logging onto their Essex Savings Bank online banking account or through the app.
- Paper ballots are available at any of the Bank’s six branches. Visit essexsavings.com to learn more about participating organizations.
About Essex Savings Bank
Essex Savings Bank is a FDIC-insured, state-chartered, mutual savings bank established in 1851. The Bank serves the Connecticut River Valley and shoreline with six offices in Essex (2), Chester, Madison, Old Lyme, and Old Saybrook providing a full complement of personal and business banking. Financial, estate, insurance, and retirement planning are offered throughout the state by the Bank’s Trust Division, Essex Trust, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Essex Financial Services, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.